2015 Miss District of Columbia United States
Event on 2015-05-03 18:00:00
2015 MISS DC UNITED STATES PAGEANT The Miss United States Organization is the fastest growing pageant organization in the WORLD, now including an official partnership with MISS WORLD for ages 17-25. Miss United States prides itself on sisterhood, service and style, offering opportunities for ages 8-39 to gain experience in fashion and public speaking, while developing charitable efforts individually and with your sister queens.
PUBLIC EVENT INFORMATION
- Saturday, May 2, 2015 – Meet the Queens Reception – 5-6:30pm
Washington Plaza Hotel, 10 Thomas Circle, Washington, DC SEE EVENT
- Sunday, May 3, 2015 – Pageant 6-9pm (doors open 5:30pm)
Sphinx Club inside the Almas Shriners Temple, 1315 K Street NW, Washington, DC
per person front row early entry, online through April 30
per person general admission, online through April 30
per person cash only at the door on May 3 (on site ticket sales available at 1:00pm)
Children under the age of 4 may attend for free and sit on a lap
- People's Choice
Vote for your favorite contestant to be selected as a finalist! .00 surcharge required per transaction which does not count toward the voting. In ticketing above, select "1" Peoples Choice ticket, then on page 2, select your contestant and gift value. gift = 1 vote, no maximum votes. Proceeds support American Cancer Society Relay for Life. Voting will take place April 17-May 2 at 10:00pm.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. THANK YOU!
- Required Activities: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 8:00am-9:00pm (show time 6:00pm)
- Venue: Sphinx Club, 1315 K Street NW, Washington, DC. Discounted nearby hotel rate coming soon!
- Residency Requirements: Contestants must reside, attend school or work in the District of Columbia during the pageant. If contestant is under age 18, her legal guardian or parent may fulfill this requirement. If a contestant does not work, attend school or live in DC, those who reside, attend school or work within 25 miles of DC may enter only after first participating in their home state pageant (most commonly Virginia or Maryland). A discount will be offered to these latter contestants with dual-state eligibility.
- Divisions (Ages valid on July 1, 2015): Ms. (26-39), Miss (20-29), Teen (16-19), Junior Teen (13-15)
- Other Divisions: Pre Teen (age 10-12), Little Miss (age 8-9) VISIT LITTLE MISS / PRE TEEN SITE
- Contest Components: 25% Interview, 25% Swimwear, 25% Evening Gown, 25% Onstage Question. Wardrobe and contest specifics will be advised to contestants through the acceptance process.
- How to Enter: CONTACT DIRECTOR FOR ENTRY INFORMATION
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Deadline for online entry, headshot photograph and deposit BECOME A CONTESTANT
- Saturday, May 2, 2015
5-6:30pm Meet the Queens Reception (optional)
6:00pm Group photo of queens and contestants
- Sunday, May 3, 2015
8-9am Check in for ages 13-39
9-10am Orientation & rehearsal for ages 13-39
10a-1pm Interviews & rehearsal for ages 13-39
11a-12pm Check in for ages 8-12 VISIT LITTLE MISS / PRE TEEN SITE
12-2pm Orientation & rehearsal for ages 8-12
2:30-4pm Show for ages 8-12
4-5pm Final rehearsal for ages 13-39
5pm Doors open
6-9pm Pageant for all contestants, includes Crownings
VENDORS & EVENT PARTNERS
Washington Plaza Hotel Saturday Meet & Greet
Sphinx Club Sunday Rehearsals, Interviews and Pageant
at Washington Plaza Hotel
10 Thomas Circle Northwest
Washington, United States