Event on 2015-05-06 10:00:00
Wednesday 6th May 2015: 10am-1pm
Friday 12th June 2015: 10am-1pm
Venue: Creative Exchange, 29 Constitution Street, Leith, EH6 7BS
If you want to offer a positive experience across the channels you maintain then this course is for you.
Today most people’s research and purchasing process is a complex web of cross-channel experiences making it difficult for a business to identify where and why a customer is won or lost. This course will help you define and visualise what your customers do across your brand’s touch points.
This course is for you if you want to —
- Map and track your customer journey across your brand’s touch-points
- Understand what your customers are doing and where
- Identify where customers are having trouble or are confused
- Identify gaps and opportunities to interact with your customers
- Identify where there is wastage in your operational, sales or marketing activities
- Deliver a seamless, consistent, compelling cross-channel experience throughout your customer’s research and purchasing processes
TUTOR PROFILE – Border Crossing Media
…is Francois Roshdy and Esther Stringer
Founded in 2006, Border Crossing Media offers consultancy, training and project management focused on improving how companies communicate and interact with people online. Their approach to training is simple — it has to be actionable.
Francois founded Border Crossing Media because he believes that user-centred design and continuous improvement are the most sensible approaches to take when trying to build something new or do something better. He leads user experience projects at Border Crossing Media and whether he’s collaborating on a user experience strategy or producing wireframes for a new sign-up process, all of his work is based on robust user research and analysis.
Esther designs and manages all of Border Crossing Media’s research and data analysis projects. Following her degree in Astrophysics she applied her statistical and analytical skills to a career in Customer Insight, Research and User Experience Design for large corporations before joining Border Crossing Media in 2009. She has a certificate in Market and Social Research from the Market Research Society (MRS) and sits on their Scottish Committee where she was secretary for 2011/12. She was nominated by The Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce for Young Business Person of the Year 2014 and is currently Secretary for the Board of Trustees for The Smart Play Network.
An exciting business incubator and flexible workspace for people working in creative industries. The Creative Exchange offers affordable space alongside business support, creating a hub for collaboration and innovation in Leith.
The exchange provides:
- workspace for up to 80 individuals, groups and businesses
- a centre for creative and digital talent
- business incubation, development and support services
- a hub for collaboration, innovation and co-operative working
- a demonstrator space to promote the business
- potential of ultra-fast broadband and digital technology
- a platform to showcase the city’s creative products, services and talent
- on-site gallery with exciting programme of exhibitions
1 Summerhall Pl
Edinburgh, United Kingdom