Orlando 20th BP Group CPP Professional®, Masters® 2015 series
Event on 2015-09-21 09:00:00
The BPGroup Certified Process Professional® (CPP) Program
(8 Levels) takes BPM Training to an entirely new level.
Become a Business Process Professional (CPP Master®) through learning and experiencing the most practical, successful and proven toolkit for process change
* New Case Studies * 40+ takeaway techniques * 50+ help videos * Fully revised CEMMethod *
* CXRating integration * All material provided * Dedicated Professional User Group * Ongoing webinars *
EIGHT LEVELS – CPP Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 – From Practitioner to Professional to Master to Champion
This premier WORKSHOP is designed for those seeking advanced professional skills in Customer Experience Management, process management, process improvement, process alignment and innovation.
These are the Outside-In Advanced BPM & CEM Methods and Techniques that Deliver!
- Uncover Process Improvement opportunities in just hours
- Identify Actions that will reduce process inefficiency by 15% to 40% within 90 days of deployment
- Delight your Customers (making them your greatest advocates) through Successful Customer Outcomes
- Innovate to compete, set the market trend and even dominate your industry
- Release significant costs, improve revenues and enhance service immediately and win the TRIPLE CROWN
The Certified Process Professional® program builds your professional competency in delivering these essential benefits in literally everything you do. Unleashing the power of process in your organisation today.
CPP Level 1: Monday 21 September
CPP Level 2: Tuesday 22 September
CPP Level 3: Wednesday 23 September
CPP Level 4 & 5: Thursday 24 September
A dynamic and comprehensive approach to creating and managing enterprise processes that deliver sustained high performance, encompassing the full range of management systems and practices. Content based on the experiences of hundreds of companies and the BP Group (www.bpgroup.org) networks ongoing research.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior executives, operating managers, process owners, customer experience professionals, resource managers, members of process design teams and program management offices, business analysts, systems analysts, Six Sigma belted people, Lean experts, functional managers, key front-line personnel, and everyone else with a stake in getting the most out for their customers through business processes.
Course attendees will learn how to:
- exploit process management for triple crown* benefits with sustained high performance
- develop performance metrics for end-to-end processes
- link processes to enterprise business goal
- access to the CEMMethod (version 10) – the most progressive approach to delivering CEM/BPM success
- coach and align people for performance and process management
- improve business performance immediately (15-40% within 90 days) and
- establish a method to sustain continuous improvement (ongoing annual improvements 12-30%)
- achieve the tactical and strategic payoffs of process
- deliver immediate and sustainable positive benefits for employees, shareholders and customers
*triple crown = reducing costs, enhancing service and improving revenues at the same time
WHAT YOU GET
- Hands-on instructor-led WORKSHOP by world recognized Coach
- All Materials electronically (for your own internal use) and online support
- SIX BPM Toolkits (comprehensive templates and resources) to ‘take away’
- Certification as a Certified Process Professional & CPP Master (CPP) Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 (Practitioner, Professional and Master)
- CEMMethod(tm) and the associated SIX toolkits. 12 months license for distribution and updates
- Membership in the world’s premier Process & Professional business club – Direct, Linked In (private groups) and Google communities.
- Ongoing resources (videos, webinars, articles) and Annual Refresher (direct and via interactive webinar)
- Unique one to one telephone support (dedicated telephone number)
- Hard and softcopy of Outside -In The Secret. The Steve Towers book that kindled the flame of Outside In.
- Simply the most ADVANCED TECHNIQUE for process improvement and CEM; typically producing extraordinary improvement results on processes in LESS THAN 90 DAYS
FROM PRACTITIONER TO PROFESSIONAL
LEVEL ONE – Introduction to Advanced Business Process Management – Process Optimization
Learn to Apply process diagnostics to existing processes, calculate causes of work and points of failure, and identify actions that can be taken to improve them. Develop a structured approach accessible by everyone in the organisation to enable immediate and significant performance improvements. Create a sustainable operational and strategic method suitable for both dramatic and steady state improvements.
- Apply process diagnostics to any existing process or service.
- Understand and identify moments of truth, breakpoints and business rules
- Determine the magnitude of the points of failure performance factor of the process.
- Calculate the points of failure then plot it on the maturity scales.
- Identify actions that can be taken to improve the process.
- Identify actions that will significantly reduce the process points of failure and causes of work of the process.
- Identify actions that can be completed in less than 90 days (often much less).
- Analyze the benefits versus cost (resource/time/degree of change) for each action
- Clearly identify “low hanging fruit” – actions that require minimal investment versus return
- Apply process diagnostics to a customer focused (SCO) process.
- Identify actions that can be taken to improve the process.
- Review the various techniques and approaches to improving process (useful internal materials), and
- Understand and apply the Customer Expectation Management Method (CEMMethod) as an Advanced Process Management approach
LEVEL TWO – Advanced Business Process Management – Process Alignment to Successful Outcomes
Develop the insights and techniques to align all processes with successful outcomes, and in doing so create the capability for the organisation to win the triple crown i.e. reduce costs, improve revenue and enhance service. Go beyond the industrial mindset derived from historic approaches such as Six Sigma and Lean. Integrate the past improvement approaches to galvanise the organization with newly found opportunities. Create the ‘game plan’ that reaches and convinces the Lead team for immediate success.
- Understand the concept of Successful Customer Outcomes and review recent case studies of global champions.
- Define Successful Customer Outcomes for any process, product or service.
- Create the 7 step action plan for crafting Successful Customer Outcomes.
- Develop the SCO Revolution (SCOR) for any process, product or service.
- Understand the substantive difference between customer wants, desires and needs.
- Learn how to identify clearly customer needs and expectations (even when the customer doesn’t know it themselves)
- Understand Current and Future State Process Models
- Develop a Current State Process Model – individual, team and enterprise wide.
- Utilise CPP Level One skills (learned on Day 1) in conjunction with the Customer Expectation Management Method (CEMMethod) and the Advanced Process Management approach to analyse the Current State Model
- Create the future state process design utilizing the CEM Professional System (CEMProSys)
- Develop and substantiate an Action Plan to mitigate risks
FROM PROFESSIONAL TO MASTER
LEVEL THREE – Advanced Business Process Management – Process Innovation
Understand and create the Process Innovation Landscape to completely redefine the way processes are operated. By alignment with Successful Customer Outcomes we will uncover the true potential of the process, and in doing so consolidate triple crown wins i.e. simultaneously reducing costs, improving revenue and enhancing service. Establish the right measures for continued success and integrate these into corporate measurement systems e.g. balanced scorecard and strategy maps.
- Use Moments of Truth to build the Innovation Landscape foundation
- Create the Process Innovation Landscape that can be used to support Strategic Goals and Successful Customer Outcomes
- Uncover the untapped potential of the process to create market differentiation and market leadership.
- Find the natural form of the process within the process
- Create the Strategic Landscape of the process with the CEM Professional System (CEMProSys)
- Use the Strategic and Process Innovation Landscape to: Identify the best Tactical Action that can be taken on a process
- Identify a Process Roadmap that takes us to a Market Leading position over time.
- To leap the competition in a single bound (Superman Innovation)
- Develop the principles to build an ongoing competitive Market Leader process profile that continuously resets the “market expectation.”
- Create a Future State Model with the CEM Professional System (CEMProSys)
- Quantify business benefits of the Future State (typically double digit improvements to costs, productivity, revenues and service within 90 days)
- Prepare the means to integrate CEMMethod and Advanced Process Management into the Strategic and Operational objectives of the organisation.
- Understand Process Maturities and the use of the ORCA process audit approach.
- Articulate the challenge of Evolving Process in conjunction with the 8 Omega approach.
- Assess Process Maturity utilising various approaches including 8 Omega and ORCA.
- Compile the Plan of Execution
FROM PROFESSIONAL TO MASTER
LEVEL FOUR – Advanced Business Process Management – Performance Management
We explore and make our won the territory of Performance Management. Advancing beyond legacy approaches we review case studies and through hands-on exercises understand the changed perspective from advanced process management. Specific items covered include:
- Align your Performance Management systems to achieve Successful Outcomes
- Integrate Balanced Scorecard and Strategy Maps with advanced BPM
- Create an on-going Performance improvement culture enabled through BPM
- Exploit process management for triple crown* benefits with sustained high performance
- Develop performance metrics for end-to-end processes
- Link processes to enterprise business goal
- Establish the BPM Scorecard for the Organization
- Integrate Performance Management with BPM to create sustained success
- Coach and align people for performance and process management
- Establish a method to sustain continuous improvement (annual improvements 15-20%)
- Harness process management to deliver successful technology deployments
FROM PROFESSIONAL TO MASTER
LEVEL FIVE – Advanced Business Process Management – Integration & Implementation
CPP Level 5 brings it all together. Integration, we feature ‘bridging the business IT divide’ and integrating the sometimes disparate business functions into a cohesive ‘Outside-In’ delivery.
Specific items covered include:
- The very latest research and challenges associated with deploying BPM and CEM successfully.
- Integrate your current technologies with the 'outside-in' business perspective
- Ensure the use of appropriate technology for delivering successful BPM
- Create a mutual alignment of business and technology to deliver success
- Create a framework to implement technology for innovative process improvements
- Develop and reinforce business and technology alignment
- Assess appropriate 'solutions' for varied business challenges
- Implement a robust framework for solutions identification, introduction and assimilation into existing process architectures
- Identify the skills and approach for best practice process technology delivery
FROM MASTER to ADVANCED MASTER
LEVEL SIX – Enterprise BPM & CEM Strategy
Several exemplar case studies, practical exercises, toolkit and template takeaways plus a hard and soft copy of the latest book “Outside-In. The Secret of the 21st centuries leading companies”.
- Aligning the core business processes with organization Vision & Mission
- Understanding the key metrics that create the Enterprise BPM deliverables
- Managing and maturing the key metrics to ensure success
- Ensuring BPM is on the Top C Level suites radar
- Unifying Enterprise BPM with Strategy explicitly and forever
- Connecting the dots… linking everything to process
- The Process Performance Landscape®
includes Advanced application of Successful Customer Outcome Modelling,
Moments of Truth, Breakpoints, Business Rules, Points of Failure
- Enterprise Process Maturity modelling
- The Organization Readiness & Competency Assessment®
- The Enterprise BPM Scorecard
- The Outside-In Strategic Business Model®
- Customer Expectation Management Method®
Ensuring and Delivering sustainable improvements from the ‘front line’ to the ‘board room’
FROM MASTER to ADVANCED MASTER
LEVEL SEVEN – Enterprise BPM Leadership
Complimentary to Enterprise BPM Strategy we review the four key models of leadership for successful BPM
- Lead Successfully through the engagement and drive of the key people and teams
- Get lasting results through positive change focused on process, operational and strategic intent
- Optimize performance at the individual, team and corporate level
- Develop and Build powerful BPM teams that deliver results and exceed expectations
- Implement 21st century rewards structures to motivate and reinforce effective behaviours and on-going delivery
Participants will also have the opportunity to engage in current research and exchange around a new book, in association with a Harvard Business School Associate, regarding the High Performance Organization.
FROM ADVANCED MASTER to CHAMPION
LEVEL EIGHT – Enterprise BPM Execution, Strategic and Operational Deployment
An Advanced BPM center of excellence (COE) is essential for organizations planning to adopt BPM across the enterprise. It has both a Strategic and Operational intent and provides a governance mechanism as orgnisations adopt ABPM and Outside-In. The evolution from functional/specialist (inside-out) to Enterprise wide and Customer Experience based processes (Outside-In) sees challenges in terms of standardization, scalability, performance and governance.
Ultimately the COE provides the means to mature the organisation beyond the industrial/information age mindset and embrace Next practice approaches. Advanced Organisations make real the mantra "The Customer Experience is the Process" and in doing so out perform those still locked into a last century, top to bottom left to right mindset.
This practical expose provides the approach, means and method to implement and develop a COE to ensure the enterprise is aligned and able to reap the benefits of Outside-In.
The CPP Champion has at their disposal the most comprehensive Strategic and Operational methods and tools available to ensure both individual and corporate success. Introduced in four years ago the CPP Champion will belong to an elite in their profession and is a vital resource for Enterprise and Outside-In transformation in the coming decades.
I'm writing to endorse BPGroups Certified Process Professional Masters program. It completely changed the way I think about a process.
Steve Towers and the BPGroup taught us amazing secret techniques of process improvement.
The program provided me the ability to apply all the learnings immediately after the training. Very effective training with a wealth of knowledge to share. This is a must training for everyone who's interested in making a process better!
Maria T Ferreira AVP – Client Experience Process Improvement at Citi
Thanks for your time and the fantastic course, delivered in Auckland recently.
Looking forward to attending the CPP Masters in June – will see if I can bring some colleagues!!
Neal Ross, Chief Information Officer at Konica Minolta Business Solutions New Zealand Limited
The detail was very relevant and extremely well presented.
Steve is a great communicator and spoke extremely well.
Paul Botes, Standard Bank
Brilliant Workshop. The speaker was awesome and gave great guidance on matters I am finding in the workplace.
Cindy-Lee Muller, Planning & Roadmap Manager, MTN (Pty) Ltd
The workshop is highly recommended for anyone who wishes to simplify and expedite processes thereby enhancing customer satisfaction. The speaker is immensely knowledgeable and demonstrates vast experience in the subject.
David Mulovhedzi, DPSA (South Africa)
I did the CPP Masters 2 weeks ago and it completely changed my world. Since then things are going really fast within our organisation. The rest of the guys in our executive team are completely sold on the concept.
I am now taking the rest of the staff through some sessions. We plan to work on and optimise 6-10 key processes in the near future.
We are also:
• Revamping our organisation structure to go to the "customer inclusive" model.
• We are going away this weekend to re-think our business plan (which was based on old thinking)
• We are actively considering getting rid of all our titles and silos in the organisation and only having "the business we really are in" on the business cards.
• We are completely changing the KPI model to only focus only on and rewarding for increase in revenue, cost savings, good service and most of all successful customer outcomes.
• We have appointed a staff member to begin talking to clients and to start understanding and managing their expectations.
To be honest I did not think it would happen that quick.
Nachiket Gole, Chief Information Officer – PowerNET Computer Consultants
…you've fundamentally changed the way I think about every process.
And inspired me to try Outside-In (OI) in all walks of life.
The first two levels should be included in educational curriculums (yes, even at the junior levels).
If everyone started applying OI, the world would be… where it should be.
Mahesh Mirchandani, CEO at BhumiTech
If you are looking to improve your own professional skills in business process management and
business process improvement, then I would recommend the Advanced Business Process Methods and
Techniques of the Business Process Professional programme by BP Group.
Stephen Nicholson, Certified Process Professional – Master, BPM Systems (see blog)
Excellent presentation, clear and concise. Absolutely Gripping
Devendra Maisnam , Business Analyst, National E-Health Transition Authority
"Thanks to you for a fantastic mentoring programme … I am an Outside-In fan now !"
Jimmy Cuadra, Director Information Management, Akzo Nobel Paints, SIngapore
"I was struck with awe on the versatile yet practical experience that you shared.
Thanks for the wonderful session on CPP this week"
Syed Raashid, Specialist, RasGas Co Ltd. UAE
"Thanks again for the fantastic course and insights you provided."
Business Process Architect, Queensland Building Services Authority, Australia.
"Just a short note to say thanks again for the course. It was a truly mind blowing experience and I will never think about process the same way again."
Craig Reid, Senior Business Analyst, Gen-I
"I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the book! It really helped tie together various concepts and practices I have been evolving towards over a number of years, crystallizing them into a simple but powerful framework."
Steve Melville, Director, Oracle, USA.
"I would like to thank you for a wonderful experience for me to know the nuances of ABPM. Taking us to a new level on how to view processes & implement by way of sharing your wealth of experience and enlightening us with the case studies & exercises."
Director Quality Management Group, 3i Infotech Ltd., India
"Exceptional and life transforming. This training should be on every corporate agenda"
CIO Pharmaceutical, Florida
"Simple and different concepts which is path breaking and easy to understand and deploy" Director Business Consulting, Chennai
"Excellent – he is a very good leader"
Senior Quality Analyst, AEC, Saudi Arabia
"I want to thank you for the great content and coaching that you provided, the concepts resonated even more clearly when presented with your enthusiasm and experience."
Director, H&R Block, USA
"I really enjoyed last week and really learned a lot. I feel I had a Eureka moment yesterday when the whole process diagnostics suddenly clicked into place. I remember you saying that once you grasp this then you will never look at processes in any other way. I am now actively evangelizing the CEM approach with our team.
Senior Analyst, Investment Bank, London
“Steve led the best training sessions I have ever taken in my 20+ years as a professional. After those sessions I was able to have immediate impact on my organization. Steve is a very sharp, personable, interesting individual, and a real pleasure to work with. I continue to remain in regular contact with Steve and consider him an invaluable resource on BPM and on change management in general.”
Mark Barnett , Director of Global Process Practice , ACN, Inc.
“Steve is an inspiring global thought leader in the Business Process Management (BPM) space. He is a creative visionary, working on the edge of breakthrough business change."
Kenneth Mortimer, Principal , MBA & Associates Ltd
"Having had a chance to read through all of the delegate feedback forms in full it has become apparent that your workshops in particular were amongst the most well regarded, so thank you once more."
VP EMEA GDS International
"I took BPM training back in December, and Steve Towers was the instructor. The training was simply fantastic, because Steve has that rare ability to connect with his trainees. Not only did I walk away from the training with a new perspective on Business Process Management, but I walked away with an invaluable analysis tool."
Senior Systems Analyst, Barclays Bank
"We have collated the scores from the event and you came out as the most highly regarded."
Conference Producer, IIR International
"Excellent, owned the knowledge, made the presentations fun, wealth of knowledge and practical examples. Upbeat, well paced."
Booz Allen Hamilton, Washington
"Steve presents the whole arena of transformation in a lucid and pragmatic way. I can not overstate how much these insights and profound new understanding will change our organization and its approach to the market. You want my endorsement? You get it a gazillion times over. Thanks."
COO, Fortune 500 Company, Washington DC
“You are the tops! Everyone in the field should be exposed to the techniques experienced in this course.”
Director – Process Management
"…was so helpful. The ability of asking questions/having discussion after the days end was extremely good. I really appreciated the professional approach"
Telco Director, now CIO of CEU , Hungary
“Steve is a true guru and mentor in the field of Business Process Management. What I've learnt from Steve and The BP Group in a short space of time has greatly benefited my understanding of advanced process management. Always accessible for advice, always campaigning to change how organisations view how they operate, Steve is a real asset to the BPM community and long may it continue.”
Theo Priestley, Head of Business Process Management , Psingularity
“Steve is one of the most tireless leaders in the field of business process management. While there are lots of technical folks and vested interests in the field, Steve's leadership rises above the crowd. As co-founder of the not-for-profit Business Process Group, Steve has traveled the world spreading the BPM message to business leaders and front-line workers, alike.”
Peter Fingar, Industry Guru and author of many top selling Business books
“Transforming the planet , one person, one process, one organization at a time”
Example Recent ClientsA.W. Rostamani Holdings Co. (LLC)
at The 2015 MASTERS series from the BP Group
8751 Suiteside Dr,
Orlando, United States